Pretty in Pink

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Owatonna Pops


Well, I guess it's time for me to cave in and try this blog out! I'm kinda a MySpace girl, but we shall see!

So... Yesterday was awesome! I left work 6 minutes early and booked it to Owatonna for the high school pops concert. I had so much fun! Watching Matt dance around and sing Shrek songs... Great times! And, then, of course, Laura's disco was just amazing! It was so fun to watch! It looked like they were all having so much fun! Why didn't my high school do anything cool like that?!? Well, I suppose they might have... I don't remember! Gosh, I feel old!

It was fun to see Anna and Ann too. After the concert, Laura, Matt, and I went and had ice cream. I saw Katie at the ice cream place too. Oh how I love hanging out with Matt and Laura! It was a blast!

Today's Tidbit: The word tidbit means "a choice morsel, as of gossip or food."

6 Comments:

At 11:54 PM, Blogger A. Bauer said...

I enjoy tidbits of chocolate cake. By tidbits I mean the ENTIRE cake....

 
At 12:22 AM, Blogger The Giesenator said...

I am a fan of random tidbits of information. And im jealous that you got to see Laura.

 
At 12:26 AM, Blogger Janet said...

Heck yeah you should be jealous! And I get to see her again on Saturday... When do you get to see her next? Huh? Huh? Much love kid!

 
At 12:28 AM, Blogger The Giesenator said...

I get to see her June 4th maybe. Thats one of the drawbacks to living out in the boondocks, you never see your best friends. I havent hung out with Bauer in years either. Whats with that Baron?

 
At 12:33 AM, Blogger Janet said...

Well hopefully you, Bauer, and Laura will all come to... What do you call it again? On June 4th... That would rock my socks off!

 
At 9:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How dare you abandon myspace for this... dare I say it.. blog spot. Never again Janet.. never.. This ain't hawt dawg.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home