Pretty in Pink

Sunday, May 28, 2006

I got to see Cody Bauer in person today!

I got to spend about 12 hours with Laura today and we had a blast! We did a lot of talking, which is always good! We even laid out under the stars talking tonight and she saw two shooting stars!

We also spent some time walking around aimlessly at WalMart... We looked at lots of different things there... We started looking at the prepaid cell phones, then headed up and looked at plants... Next we looked at clothes, then hats, then flip-flops, fabric, and belts. I think that pretty much covers our WalMart visit...

My other highlight was that I got to see Cody Bauer in person tonight... We do not only exist in the blogging world any longer! Haha!

That's really about all I've got for right now. I am exhausted and I need some sleep before I have to get up tomorrow and go to Beth's graduation ceremony! I am so excited about the boredom that is about to commence ;)

Today's Tidbit: I left Miss Laura's house at 1:30 tonight/this morning, that's really early for us!

7 Comments:

At 11:13 PM, Blogger A. Bauer said...

I have to live with that crazy hooligan....

 
At 12:39 PM, Blogger j said...

Had you never met before?

 
At 2:18 PM, Blogger Janet said...

I don't really know... I know I had seen him before, he was the overall rector when Matt went through at 55, so I had seen him... And I've seen him around, but he graduated before I came back to work TEC, so I had never talked to him in person...

 
At 9:55 PM, Blogger The Giesenator said...

i didnt get to see anyone.. im too cool to drive up to graduation parties.. but i will be at Matts!

 
At 7:33 AM, Blogger Janet said...

The first time I worked as an adult was at 59... I was an ATL... I worked Wheat at 61 and 62 and then Kitchen at 63... Take your pick, Cody... When did you first meet me :)

 
At 12:13 PM, Blogger j said...

Well, Cody was pretty much working 59. . .

 
At 9:31 PM, Blogger Janet said...

That's true... I remember thinking... Who are these two guys who have been at like ALL the talks ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home