Pretty in Pink

Monday, January 22, 2007

You've Got To Have Friends

Well, I have officially decided that I have the best friends in the entire world! Yesterday ended up being quite a depressing day. All of my plans couldn't happen because of the stupid snow. I was so disappointed. But then, all of my friends decided that we'd just keep celebrating all week long :)

I got to have breakfast with Laura. Then I went and had lunch with Matt and Rebecca. I talked to Nate online last night and he suggested lunch on Thursday before TEC starts with his car full. And I now hear that Mariah and possibly Laura are coming too.

You all will never know how much this means to me! Thanks so much, for everything!

Today's Tidbit: I watched two movies over the weekend that had Corgis in them! Woot woot :) One was "The Queen" and the other was "In Her Shoes."

6 Comments:

At 9:02 PM, Blogger The Giesenator said...

You will definately have to introduce me to your friends, they sound awesome.

 
At 9:18 PM, Blogger Janet said...

They are awesome! The most incredible people ever :)

 
At 9:03 AM, Blogger Sarah B. said...

Hey, what time is lunch Thursday before TEC? I can probably make it too, should have my car back in the early AM possibly Wednesday afternoon.

 
At 11:04 PM, Blogger A. Bauer said...

Friends....I've heard about those before....are those the things you wear in your ears to make things quiet??

 
At 10:02 AM, Blogger justabby said...

ya...aaron i think you're on to something there

 
At 8:37 PM, Blogger burnshead said...

glad you liked Little Miss Sunshine one post back... great movie.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home