Pretty in Pink

Sunday, March 04, 2007

To Write Love On Her Arms

Alright, so most of you know that I care a lot about dealing with teen suicide and self-injury. I've been there, and I've dealt with it. And now I feel truly called to help others. I have often said that what I went through totally sucked, but if I can help even one person, then it was worth the pain. I have to believe that the reason I went through what I did, is to help others dealing with the same thing.

So to my beautiful friends. If you need to talk, you know that I'm here :) For real, I love it when my phone rings at 3 o'clock in the morning. Call anytime. And for some of you, yes, you know who I'm talking to... Each day you make it through without hurting yourself, I am so proud of you. Never, ever give up! God loves you so, very much. And I love you with all of my heart!

Thanks to facebook and some folks that I sub for, I was blessed to get to read this. I haven't cried this hard in a long time. It's amazing, truly it is. This organization is amazing. Love is the movement... It gives me such hope in the world. You should totally check it out.

http://www.twloha.com/the_story.php

Today's Tidbit: Beth was kind enough to let me play her DS all weekend. Pretty sure I am addicted to Brain Age and to Sudoku on her DS :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home