Pretty in Pink

Friday, June 02, 2006

50's and 60's Music


Okay... So my brother's graduation open house is on Sunday and we're doing a kind of Classic American/American Graffiti/50's and 60's theme. My family is kind of into themes... Mine was a Mexican Fiesta and Beth's was a Hawaiian Luau.


Anyway, so my sister has been in charge of putting together a playlist for my mom's iPod to play at the party. It's been pretty fun trying to find music. Our favorite moment was when we first started. My mom had already added some of her songs to the playlist. We almost died laughing when we saw that she had added a Moody Blues song from 1989! We are willing to stretch it a little bit, but that's 20 years too new! Haha!

I think we have around 6 hours of songs to play... That should work well since the party is only scheduled for 4 hours. Although, it will easily go longer than that... Especially since some really cool people are going to spend the night! Whoo hoo!

Well, you should all come! It's going to be a fun one!

Today's Tidbit: My dad, sister, and I were all watching the Twins game last night. We could not stop laughing about the pitcher's name. I'm sorry, but it's so great! Boof Bonser... What a name!!!

5 Comments:

At 3:34 PM, Blogger A. Bauer said...

1) I just read this blog on Myspace....

2) Don't mess with Boof Bonser

 
At 4:07 PM, Blogger The Giesenator said...

haha..

1) I too just read this blog on Myspace...

2)he was born John Paul Bonser.. why he changed his name to boof, i might never know.. but hey.. give him some lovin

 
At 7:27 PM, Blogger Janet said...

Oh, I am a big fan of Boof! I just think his name is quite hillarious!

 
At 1:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»

 
At 5:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home