Pretty in Pink

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Oh chickens!


Kids say the darndest things, don't they? I was coaching Blue group this morning, the swimmers are all 7 and 8 years old. One of my little girls, Lily, looked up at me with the biggest eyes and said, "Oh chickens! We missed it!" I couldn't do anything except stare at her. She then proceeded to explain to me that she really likes chickens and so she uses that as an expression, instead of saying "Oh darn." I just about lost it; it was too precious. So I've decided that I'm going to start saying it too!

I know this post is really short, but nothing exciting is happening in my life right now. Big shock, I know! I'm exhausted, so I might just go to bed (yes, I am well aware that it's really early!) I will post tomorrow or the next day or maybe the next day... As soon as I have something to say...

Today's Tidbit: I had a slow texting day today... I only sent 46 texts. Although, apparently I didn't get all of the ones that were sent to me, so I'm not sure what that's all about! All I know is that I better get texting :)

1 Comments:

At 4:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ryan sometimes says "Oh, pickles." I thought that was cute and original. Then I realized that he got it from a TV show.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home