Pretty in Pink

Saturday, July 15, 2006

Wicked Awesome!


Oh my goodness, the musical Wicked is incredible! I would highly recommend that EVERYONE go and see it! Too bad it's sold out here in Minnesota. Anyway, it is way different from the book, but I think that's a good thing. The musical is much better.


I knew all the music before we went, so it was really fun to see the songs, instead of just hearing them. I only teared up three times in the first act, but then I cried my eyes out at the end. I was warned by two people who have seen it before that I would do that.

I was really touched by the whole story. I knew a lot of it just from the book and from listening to the music. But the friendship theme is just amazing. I sat there thinking about all of my friends and that was when I started to cry really hard. Anyway, it's awesome and you should see it sometime!

Today's Tidbit: Number of times I fell asleep driving home... Too many! Beth had a migraine, so she was sleeping in the front seat. Tired driver and a sleeping passenger is a bad combination! At least for me...

2 Comments:

At 8:56 AM, Blogger uncle tim said...

I see how it is...Janet comes to the cities, but do I get a call? Hmm?

 
At 12:08 PM, Blogger Janet said...

I'm sorry! I was only there for the night... I'll be up there the weekend of August 4th - 6th for the State Swim Meet. I'll be at the U of M pool Friday afternoon/night, Saturday morning/afternoon, and Sunday morning. We should get together!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home