Pretty in Pink

Sunday, June 18, 2006

Take me to Mt Theodore Roosevelt!


Well, it was another great day at the swim meet! We had a really tight race going with West Express to win the meet. In the end, we pulled it off with a score of 4410 to 4399. It was close! Way to go Orcas!


Highlights of the day: All of the seniors leading the team cheer at finals tonight. What a way to end their last home meet before they all go their separate ways! As for the swims, the highlights were... Jenna's relay split, Ilana's 50 back - Man did she go out after it!, Matt's 100 breast, the senior boys relay - we finally pulled one out!, BK winning his 200 back and the kid that was way out in front of him after the race, all of the 8 & Under races - it was hard not to cry when the finished every race, and many, many more :)

Today's Tidbit: My siblings and I have decided that we need to go on "Treasure Hunters." It's a great show to watch, I highly recommend it! Anyway, we think that we'll be a great team! Matt = The Braun! Beth = The Brains! Janet = The Common Sense ;)

4 Comments:

At 7:19 AM, Blogger Greg said...

We watched that too. The host kind of bugs me with his "William Shatner" way of talking, but it's a decent show. And Mt. Rushmore was so obvious.

 
At 7:46 AM, Blogger Janet said...

Oh yeah, the host was totally annoying! And yeah, Mt. Rushmore was pretty darn obvious. I kinda felt bad for the Young Professionals, the Geniuses dragged them down!

 
At 12:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What channel! I saw a preview for it on the net a bit ago but forgot about it? Isn't kinda like Amazing Race? You know me and my reality tv shows..

By the way Janet, I was watching The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe today, and I think Lucy kinda looks like your sister a bit. Gave me a chuckle. Do you agree?

 
At 12:07 PM, Blogger Janet said...

Oh, it's on NBC! It's normal time will be on Mondays, starting this week. I think if you watch at 7, they will show highlights from the first episode, then the new one is on at 8. It's a good show :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home