Pretty in Pink

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

The Answer Is...


Okay, so my sister has been living with me now for a little over a week. We actually get along really well, so it’s been pretty good. We are two VERY different people, which you know by now if you know us, but we have a good time together. Right now we are squished into just the upstairs of the house because we haven’t put the new carpet down in the basement because of the plumbing disaster… But that’s another blog all together! Since we are basically we live in one room. We have our computers, our dining room table, and our TV all in one room…

Well, Beth is totally obsessed with Jeopardy! She DOES NOT miss episodes… EVER! Last night we were even late meeting friends at the movie theater because we were finishing watching an episode. The two of us don’t watch that much TV together, at least not in the summer, but Jeopardy! has been one thing that we have. We sit together on our teeny, tiny love seat, with the kitties in our lap, and settle in for our 23 minute date with Alec Trebek.

Beth really likes to play along, so I have begun that too. She knows almost all of the answers, I know hardly any. When I can actually beat her to answer one, I am so proud of myself! She always answers in the form of a question, I just blurt it out. Like I said, we are very different people! So yeah, Jeopardy! has become our “bonding” time every day. Soon though, it will go to reruns for the summer. Of course, we’ll still have our 11 o’clock episodes on GSN!

Today’s Tidbit: We had a swim meet tonight and my boss, John, was announcing all the kids’ names before they swam. We have this one little girl and her last name is Marin-Mera. However, John called her Maite Marinara! Want some spaghetti with that John?!?

1 Comments:

At 12:48 PM, Blogger j said...

I tape Jeopardy every day. I saved yesterday's, so now I'll have 2 to enjoy at my leisure this weekend.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home