Pretty in Pink

Monday, June 05, 2006

Matt Madness


Well, this weekend was ALL about Matt... But, it was so much fun! His open house was amazing! There were SOOOOO many people there! I pretty much spent the whole day with Matt and Laura. It was so fun! I also got to see my first grade teacher (who wants me to sub for her next year!), my high school biology teacher, my best friend from my old neighborhood and her family (who I hadn't seen in 10 years!), and TONS of other cool people!


The swimmers stayed and hung-out until about 9:30. We were sitting around telling funny stories! It was so great! Prank phone calls, taking a Kayak to London, "I thought R stood for Run!", and walking into a screen door! Ah, good times!

After the party, Nate and Dan came. Kari stayed too and we played Scene It, ESPN Scene It, Trivial Pursuit: Pop Culture, and Apples to Apples. Then, Dan, Nate, and Matt had their little PS2 basketball tourney... AKA Matt Madness. I'm pretty sure we were up until around 4:30 or 5 this morning. All in all, it was a great weekend!

Today's Tidbit: Nate, Dan, Matt, Beth, Michael, and I ate three full bags of chips in less than an hour last night!

4 Comments:

At 11:45 PM, Blogger A. Bauer said...

I just have a quick question for you....

Where is H silent??

 
At 12:37 AM, Blogger Janet said...

Well I heard a rumor that it's silent in the word "whole." Is that true? Haha!

 
At 2:40 PM, Blogger A. Bauer said...

I think I heard that rumor too....but it came from a very reliable spelling/grammar source....so it must be true....

 
At 3:32 PM, Blogger Janet said...

Yes, it must be :) Haha!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home