Pretty in Pink

Sunday, June 04, 2006

Century High School: Established in 1997 and now graduating it's 7th class of seniors!


My parents have finally made it to this day, and they could not be happier! What day, you might ask? The day where all three of their children have graduated from high school! Matt became the last of us to graduate tonight. It was quite exciting! Our whole family (well, my mom's side) was there to watch the grand event!


The speeches weren't all that good, but I did really enjoy the one given by the principal. It made me cry... Not that that should be a big surprise to anyone or anything, but yeah... We had some good times laughing about things going on around us, so that's always good!

After graduation, we went to Whistle Binkie's for dinner. I was laughing so hard with my sister and my two cousins. We talked about weird names that celebrities give to their children, the crazy "foreigners" (I do not mean for that to sound offensive, it's just an inside joke), and sneaking out of houses... Wow, good times! And then Michael drove us all home in my car. We were totally jamming out to "We Didn't Start the Fire" and "Somebody Told Me."

We set up for Matt's party at my parent's house and then Beth, Anna, and I came home. On that car ride, we blasted "Addicted," "Barbie Girl," and "500 Miles." Wow, Karaoke, here we come!

Today's Tidbit: The weirdest celebrity baby name that we came up with was... Drumroll please... Okay, so I actually couldn't pick just one. I nominate the daughter of Sir Bob Geldof... Peaches Honeyblossom... And her sisters, Fifi Trixibelle, Pixie, and Heavenly Hirani Tigerlilly.

4 Comments:

At 5:21 PM, Blogger A. Bauer said...

I'm personally a fan of the theme songs for:

This year's football season
"Sing us a song, you're the piano man. Sing us a song tonight. Well, we're all in the mood for a melody. And you've got us feeling alright."

And this year's baseball season
"You know I wish that I had Jessie's girl...."

 
At 7:51 PM, Blogger Greg said...

Your baseball season theme song was about lusting after your best friend's girlfriend? Umm, OK. :)

 
At 4:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

 
At 5:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home