Pretty in Pink

Friday, June 09, 2006

Verbology


Last night was pretty great! I will admit it. I had a blast! I left my house around 5:30 to go pick up Amanda. We had a heck of a time getting out of Rochester, but we finally made it to Blooming Prairie for the TEC Council meeting. It was a good meeting; there was a good share of laughing, so that’s always good! I loved Ben’s whole Candidate vs. candidate thing and Greg’s new word.

After the meeting, we started a nice little caravan up to the Perkins in Owatonna. Laura told everyone to follow me. At first it was me, and then Laura, then Mariah, then Carl and Nate, the Bauer and Kim, and then Sarah in the back. Laura was driving too slowly for Bauer, so he passed everyone and got right behind me. When we got up to O-Town, I got on HWY 14 and took that over to 35. Bauer was smart and followed me. Laura decided to take everyone else through town. They managed to lose Sarah, but they did all make it there finally.

Perkins was good; we definitely laughed a lot there! Since Bauer, Kim, and I got there so much before everyone… We put our time to good use and hopefully Nate will be getting some phone calls! Haha! Again, we made Laura spell things. She did okay with some help. And the kids planned some awesome talent for the next TEC!

We left Perkins around 10:30 and Laura and I went back to her house. Pretty sure I got home at 3:30. Oh well, it was totally worth it! I always love our conversations. We had an interesting interruption around 1 o’clock that made me laugh. I’m going to miss that girl over the next month!
That’s all I’ve got… I’m still trying to work it out to work the next TEC… Stupid bosses! I’ll let y’all know!

Today’s Tidbit: I was at work this morning and 100 people from some obesity committee paraded in and “observed” our swim practice. At the moment they walked in, we had our group running a lap around the pool! Great timing…

1 Comments:

At 11:03 PM, Blogger The Giesenator said...

haha... Good times at Perkins.. i got one phone call late last night, once i had been asleep.. it was at 2:36 AM and from 507-213-7042 .. but then again, it might not be a Perkins call, but a friend who i dont have call.. who knows

 

Post a Comment

<< Home