Pretty in Pink

Saturday, July 01, 2006

Who the heck is Clopin?


So last night I made $80 bucks babysitting. I had so much fun, I would have done it for free... But of course, the money is a nice added bonus! It was for a family that I have known for maybe 5 or 6 years now. I met them through a mutual friends and then the two oldest girls started swimming. Abbi is 9, Alex is 6, Aric is 2, and then Adam is 3 months. They are adorably cute kids, so it was really pretty easy.


We jumped on their trampoline, played on their swings, played Apples to Apples (the junior version), watched "Robots," and then played two games of Disney Scene It before bed. Adam was the hardest, he's a pretty fussy baby, but still not that bad. I had a blast playing Scene It with the girls! I had never played the Disney version before, so it was great!

I got up and worked this morning, but we got done early. Whoo hoo! Then I came home and napped... I am trying to scrapbook now, but I can't find my TEC 63 pictures. I have no clue what I did with them! I just did my TEC 62 scrapbook this week, yes I'm a bit behind. Tonight we are going to have a game night with YDKMP. Yeah! Have a good weekend everyone!

Today's Tidbit: What 2002 Disney animated feature is set in the future?

7 Comments:

At 10:58 PM, Blogger The Giesenator said...

Pocohantus?

 
At 11:06 PM, Blogger j said...

Holy Cow - babysitting rates have sure gone up since my day!

 
At 11:45 PM, Blogger A. Bauer said...

It was definitely one of the most random Disney movies of all time....I won't say the title as to not ruin it for anyone, but I will say this:

Jim Hawkins
Mr. Arrow
Morph

'nuf said

 
At 12:48 AM, Blogger Janet said...

Nate, great to have you back kid!

 
At 11:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Janet...

I heart you mucho! You are going to love our shirts...trust me... But sadly, you will not see me at the next council meeting because I will be up at my cabin...but I'm thinking about wearing them to closing at tec so you can see them! And we do love you mucho!!!

 
At 9:09 AM, Blogger uncle tim said...

monster's inc?

 
At 12:57 PM, Blogger Janet said...

I think it's called Treasure Planet... If I remember correctly from the game.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home