Pretty in Pink

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

A funny thing happened on the way to the forum...


Tonight after work and I was quietly sitting at my computer trying to get some work done. Beth came into the room and was pacing back and forth. I turned around and asked her what was wrong. She couldn't find her phone, so she was starting to get frantic (I think she thought she lost it and it's only 2 days old!) Anyway, I went back to my work and kind of ignored her because she always misplaces things. She kept looking, but still couldn't find it. So I, being the brilliant person that I am, decided to use my phone to call hers.


Well, her phone started ringing........ FROM HER POCKET!!! Oh goodness! This is why my siblings need me for the "common sense" part of their team :)

If you would like more examples of their lack of common sense, just ask. I am sure I can come up with a bunch of stories for both of them!

Today's Tidbit: I was at work this afternoon, it was about ten after 6 and Beth came over to where I was standing. She asked if Open Swim had started. I was so confused because it never starts until we're out of the pool. Well, some woman had come over and just started swimming. Right in the middle of our lessons! I had to go ask her to get out of the pool until 6:30 when the life guards come. She seemed really annoyed that I would dare to ask her that! What the heck? Yeah, so that's my story for the night... People are crazy!

3 Comments:

At 10:04 PM, Blogger Greg said...

Thanks Janet. Jennie and I got a good laugh from this one. Tell Beth she's great. :)

 
At 1:35 PM, Blogger A. Bauer said...

I laughed. Probably would've laughed harder if I actually knew your sister. I've met both yours and Mariah's families with the exception of a sister on each side.

 
At 4:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

... lol. She probably left it in Narnia.

But yeah, I think you should tell us more needs of your common sense because they are funny stories and it embarasses people we(well some of us :P) know.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home