Pretty in Pink

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Today's blonde moment...


I went to Target this morning to buy some stuff to make home-made invitations. I got everything I needed and then made them while I was at work this evening. I was so proud of my work, I lined the envelopes and made the cards. A few minutes ago, I addressed the envelopes and went to put the cards in them. Well, they don't fit! I bought the wrong size envelopes, they're not big enough! I feel like such a complete moron, but oh well! The girls are just going to get super cute invitations in boring, plain, white envelopes, but life will go on!


In other news... I only have 9 days left as a full-time employee. At least, I think that's right. I am kind of hoping that I still get paid my salary for August, but we'll see what kind of a mood my boss is in.

Today's Tidbit: We get our new puppy in 12 days! I can't believe it. Beth and I are going shopping tomorrow for the supplies. Our vet called today, I love our vet. He takes such good care of us! He's really excited for us and he's been doing all this research for our cats. Last year, after getting his rabies vaccine, Nigel almost died. So good ol' Dr. E called today to talk about our options. That's all I've got folks, I'm out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home