Pretty in Pink

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Can someone please explain this to me?


Oh my goodness, I am so frustrated right now! I was on the phone making a hotel reservation when my boss called. I ignored the call, because I was right in the middle of giving the hotel my credit card number. I called my voicemail right away and got to hear my boss screaming at me about payroll. Gah, I'm just so annoyed! First of all, it takes him months to pay people. For example, my sister got paid on July 20th for her June hours. Yeah, that's bad! And he's been over 2 months late before. Anyway, he wants my instructors' hours for the summer swim school session. It only ended last week, and I have to evaluate them all before he sees it. My goal is always to have it to him within a week, which I am still within! Ahh!

And then, as if I wasn't already mad enough. He started yelling about our fall session and it better be full and he wants to see numbers and all this crap. Does he not remember that tomorrow is my last full-time day?!? And that I'm working in August to make it easier for him, so he can jet off to California and Spain?!? I mean come on! It's not my job anymore, start harassing somebody else! I'm suppose to take him stuff this morning, but I really don't want to see him. A little birdie told me that he is having lunch with all the graduating seniors, so maybe I'll go when he's gone... I do not want to see him.

Okay, that feels better. Just needed to vent... On the bright side, I only have one day left of being in his control! And I'm realizing even more that I'm glad I'm almost done. I would love to find a job so that I can be completely done, but baby steps will do for now.

Today's Tidbit: My dad and brother's softball team plays in the semi-finals tonight. If they win, they'll have the championship game right afterwards. Go Calvary!

1 Comments:

At 1:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well that does seem rather jerkish of him doesn't it?

Just keep thinking, one more day, one more day, and soon enough it won't be one more day, it'll be no more days.

I wouldn't worry about it to much. What's the worst that can happen? If he fires you its just that one day.. lol..

Hope things get better, and perhaps you should get some lysol or something cus your life seems like it needs a bit of freshness.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home