Pretty in Pink

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

I can only imagine...

Well, I had something all ready to post... But things change. I just received an e-mail from my brother, Matt. His note said that it made him cry and he thought we'd like it too. My first reaction was, "Oh, this must be really funny." I thought for sure he meant crying from laughter because he doesn't cry too easily. I looked farther down to find the link and saw that the e-mail came from his swim coach. The note along with it said, "Sometimes we forget how good our lives really are. Enjoy your life, everyone in your life and everyday you are alive." I obviously then realized that Matt really meant he cried, not laughed.

I just visited the website and read the article. It is easily the most incredible story I have ever read/seen. I teared up while reading the article, but really lost it when I saw the video. Our God is so amazing! I just can't even put it into words. The story of this father and is son have left me in awe. Please read it, and watch the video. It is well worth taking a few minutes out of your day to do so.

http://cjcphoto.com/can/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home