Pretty in Pink

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Happy Birthday Greg!

Well, today's the day! Greg Schimek turns 32 today :) So, in honor of his birthday... You get 32 of my favorite Greg memories! These are in no particular order, mostly because that would take me forever!

*Our golf outings
*Hiding food from Beth & Tim in the oven
*Coming to the realization that Beth was yelling for HELP!
*Driving the Jesusmobile into the woods
*Pulling the go-cart out of the ravine
*Greg playing with the "generator" at my parents' house
*The 2000 ELCA Youth Gathering in St. Louis
*Fireworks on the way down to the youth gathering, amazing!
*Going to the Budweiser Brewery in St. Louis
*Lunch time at CHS my junior & senior years in high school
*Thursday morning Bible studies
*Watching Beth sleep through Thursday morning Bible studies
*Meeting Greg at TEC #33 when I went through
*TEC #35
*TEC #37
*Working Music Team together at TEC #39
*TEC #59
*Having Greg there to make me laugh when I broke down
*TEC #61
*TEC #63
*The Doritos Ambush courtesy of the TEC #63 Kitchen Team
*Our dinner laughing attacks at TEC #63

*TEC #64
*All the drives to TEC Council meetings
*Guitar lessons
*Greg's advice when I gave a talk, "Write SLOW DOWN on it!"
*The summer we spent at Lutherdale
*Greg letting me hang-out with Jennie and make hug balls
*Those hug balls getting me out of cleaning bathrooms!
*Driving to countless TEC meetings together
*Lunch at a Chinese buffet with Erin in high school
*Erin's wedding and the "church people" table

Today's Tidbit: Greg & I are both official members of the 21 club... Ah, the high school memories :)

6 Comments:

At 12:50 PM, Blogger Greg said...

Ha, I forgot about hiding all the food in the oven from Tim and Beth. But that's what they got for driving into a ravine. :)

 
At 1:13 PM, Blogger uncle tim said...

i don't remember that...must've been too shaken up by "the crash"...I swear that ravine came out of nowhere!

 
At 3:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It did NOT look like a ravine! I was sure it was a trail...with really steep sides and a stream running through it. Anyone could have made that mistake.

 
At 3:38 PM, Blogger Janet said...

Haha, I love that it took me blogging about that to get Beth to finally post something instead of hiding as a reader forever :P

 
At 11:33 PM, Blogger A. Bauer said...

Where has Beth been all this time?? Where is Beth's blog?? Why does Beth shank cops??

 
At 12:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I do not HIDE among message boards, I SKULK. Like foxes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home