Pretty in Pink

Sunday, November 19, 2006

Brigadoon Top 20

I'm not even sure where to start. In the last 9 days, it was a whirlwind of musicals and plays and seeing lots of amazing TEC people. And now, that's all over :( At least for now... The rumor going around town is that we get to go see Mariah in "A Christmas Carol" next month!

Last night we all went to see "Brigadoon." We met up at Applebee's before the show for dinner. Good times to be had by all in attendance! I could not possibly limit myself to only a Top 10... So this time, you get a Top 20!


20 - Joe's Arrival
19 -
Making Mariah jump... "Get him!"
18 - Matt's OCDness about sitting on the aisle
17 - Being stalked
16 - Eyebrows
15 -
The Kiss Tally (6 if you were wondering)
14 - The mismatched tartans
13 - Yelling during the curtain calls and smiling/waving at Laura
12 - "See... You can fall in love after just one day!"
11 - Nate's appearance as Jeff
10 - "Toe-me", gosh I love the way she said that!
9 - Tights on Fri. & kilts on Sat., what more could a girl ask for?
8 - Scottish accents... Er... Sometimes?
7 - "Witches, we have 'em. We just pronounce it differently."
6 - Being complete obnoxious and laughing hysterically
5 - "I feel little tadpoles jumping on my spine!"
4 - Seeing all of my TEC friends and spending time with them
3 - Laura & Amanda! I love you two!
2 - Travis Miller is my hero! He has dancing skills... In a kilt!
1 - Sing-a-longs! Go home, go home, go home w/ Bonnie Jean!

I can't stop singing the songs from this musical! This did not happen to me on Thursday, but it is happening now. I really do want to congratulate the cast. It was so well done and I am so glad I got to come see it twice. You are all amazing!

Today's Tidbit: So it appears that Ben ("A Christmas Carol" in Wells), Laura ("Once Upon a Mattress" in Blue Earth), and Nate ("Brigadoon" in Owatonna) all made cameo appearances in shows this fall. Congrats to them!

2 Comments:

At 7:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have Joe's arrival... Joe meaning me? I'm the only Joe in the play.

 
At 12:54 AM, Blogger Janet said...

Oh, well no. It wasn't actually anyone in the play. It was a guy that we know, named Joe, who came late. And I stated the fact that he was there a little too loudly.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home