Pretty in Pink

Sunday, November 12, 2006

A Christmas Carol Top 10

Last night I left my house at 4:00 to make it to Wells by 6:45. Oh, good times! My first stop was in Stewartville to pick up Brandon. Then it was off to Blooming Prairie to get Samone (aka the birthday girl). Finally, we hit up the McDonald's in Owatonna to meet up with Amanda and Laura. We got some food with Amanda's McDiscount and then finally headed to Wells. Laura clearly has no faith in my driving/directional abilities. She was sure we were lost, which, of course, we were not. We made it there and Mariah was right behind us. We walked into the school and met up with Aaron and Shayla. While there, we also ran into some other TEC folk like Jackie and Mindy. Anyway, the show as good and I was super glad that we all got together to go to it. So, again... Here's my Top 10!

10 - 24 MISSED CALLS!!!
9 - Laura reaching for the stage ;)
8 - Being the obnoxious fans in the back... Good times!
7 - Shayla's purse & everything in it!
6 - Are they high schoolers?
5 - RENT duets with Amanda in the car
4 -
The drunk lady. Ah, she was amazing!
3 - Ben's cameo in the play, I can't believe he didn't tell us!
2 - The set was absolutely fabulous!
1 - Spending time with some of the most amazing people ever!

Today's Tidbit: You're never too old for a good slumber party! Yeah for the ATLs of TEC 65 having one at my house so I got to join in the festivities! It was a blast. I don't know if I've ever laughed that much in one night before.

1 Comments:

At 11:08 PM, Blogger A. Bauer said...

Oh how Death appears in our lives at odd and unexpected moments....

It's just too bad that death does that sometimes too....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home