Pretty in Pink

Monday, October 30, 2006

Happy Halloween!


Happy Halloween Everyone! At least, in a few hours it will be... I think I have completely lost my mind! Not only am I going to sub on Halloween, but I have scheduled a phone interview (that is suppose to take about 45 minutes) for over my 40 minute lunch period! I'm just asking for stress!

So if you're bored at 11:20 tomorrow, I'd very much appreciate some prayers. I'm not so good at interviews. And if you know me, you know that I am afraid of telephones. So yeah, not the best combination for me! It's not like it's that big of a deal. It's an interview for a 4th Grade long-term subbing job. It'd be really nice if I could get it, but not a necessity. And it's in Owatonna, so it would add a bit of a drive for me :)

Today's Tidbit: Miracle of miracles! My boss cancelled Green Group (our youngest swimmers) for tomorrow night! I get the night off! Yee haw!

3 Comments:

At 10:36 PM, Blogger A. Bauer said...

I'm going to pray for you tonight and then at 11:20, which is right before I get out of 2nd hour for lunch....

 
At 12:25 AM, Blogger Sarah B. said...

of course I'll be praying for you! :)

 
At 10:31 AM, Blogger justabby said...

i'm sending prayers your way right now!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home