Pretty in Pink

Friday, October 13, 2006

Are you ready for some football?


*EDITED*

Well, I just visited the trusty KTTC website and found out the scores from the high school football games. After tonight's games... Only 1 team is undefeated... And only 1 team has yet to win... Century beat Winona, no shock there. There were also two very exciting cross-town rivalry games going on tonight. Mankato West beat Mankato East, 26 to 7. Mayo also beat JM, 35 to 7. I was really pulling for the Rockets tonight, but no suck luck. My apologies to Owatonna who lost a pretty close game to Faribault.

Wednesday will mark the last games of the regular season. As always, Century will take on Mayo for what is sure to be the best game of the year. It's at Century this year, so that will be nice. The rumor floating around town is that Matt is coming home from St. Cloud that night, just for the game. The Big 9 title rests on that game once again... Let's go Panthers!

Since you've all be waiting with bated breath, here are the Big 9 standings with only one week to go. Please keep in mind that I am doing my best with what the Post-Bulletin gives me for standings. I think this is correct now.

1. Rochester Century 7-0

2. Rochester Mayo 6-1
3. Mankato East 5-2
3. Mankato West 5-2
5. Faribault 4-3
6. Owatonna 3-4
6. Rochester John Marshall 3-4

8. Albert Lea 1-6

8. Austin 1-6

10. Winona 0-7


Today's Tidbit: I think it's crappy that the one team we didn't play this year was Albert Lea. They should have been an easy win... Oh well!

6 Comments:

At 12:47 AM, Blogger Shayla Michelle said...

oh my gosh the game was so much fun tonight. we all just stormed the field when we won. it was amazing.

V-I-C-T-O-R-Y! THAT'S THE SCARLET BATTLE CRY! LETS GOOOOOO! LETS GOOOOO! MANKATO WEST LETS GOOOO!LETS GO! LETS GO! LETS GO! BEEP BEEP!

 
At 8:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your Big Nine Results are a joke. West has lost 2 games.............

 
At 9:04 AM, Blogger Janet said...

They could easily be wrong... They're based off of the standings I found in the PB a few weeks ago. It would not be the first time they got their facts wrong...

 
At 10:22 PM, Blogger Shayla Michelle said...

yahh crap we are 6-2. darn it. well still, we're pretty sweet cause we have Dobson =)

 
At 2:01 AM, Blogger Janet said...

Ok, I think it is fixed now. At least I hope it is...

 
At 2:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home