Pretty in Pink

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Llamas


Well, I'm dead tired and heading to bed, but I wanted to leave you all with a little something. I was subbing for an art teacher today and we were making books. One of the 4th graders wrote her book about llamas. Apparently she really loves llamas. Her book was all about how llamas were attacking the world. I think they attacked Riverside Elementary School first, then the Mayo Clinic, then China, and then New York. I found it mildly entertaining :)

Today's Tidbit: I taught the same lesson 6 times today. Only 11 more to go in the next 2 days! I guess I'll be a pro at it by Friday afternoon :P

3 Comments:

At 6:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Art class is fun. Do you get to make any of your own? I enjoyed art class, until you get into high school and all the stupid druggies take it for "self expression". Art isn't nearly as fun when you have people swearing all the time and thinking they are as hot as paper.

 
At 11:41 PM, Blogger Sarah B. said...

Llamas ... Sunday on my way home from the TEC meeting I drove by a trailer full of Llamas. There was about 30 ... I just about had a cow and drove off the interstate ... but I didn't.

 
At 5:53 PM, Blogger Shayla Michelle said...

here's a llama, there's a llama & another silly llama...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home