Pretty in Pink

Sunday, September 17, 2006

Lowen & Navarro


It's 2 in the morning and I'm just getting home from my parents house. We had the 2nd annual Lowen & Navarro concert out there tonight. It was amazing! I just love these guys. I love their music and I just can't get enough of listening to them. One of my favorite things is that they record the concert and then you can buy the 2-Disc set and take it home. It has all their banter and stuff on it, plus all the songs they sang. It's really great.


My parents made specialty wine, which they named the Seven Bridges Merlot. They gave the bottles away with a suggested donation to the Eric Lowen Trust. Eric has ALS, so we're raising all the money we can to help. They only made 100 bottles and they sold pretty well. I mean, not sold, were given away. Julie did the label with an amazing drawing of Dan (Navarro) and Eric. I get 2 bottles. Numbers 21 and 82. Whoo hoo!

We also made buttons for the people who had the meet and greet tickets. They had the same artwork on them. I am just so impressed with how everything turned out! It was a great night. God willing, we'll have them back next year. You should all come!

Today's Tidbit: My favorite Lowen & Navarro song is "Walking on a Wire". But I have to say, when they played "Learning to Fall" tonight, I was in tears. Great, great song!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home