Pretty in Pink

Friday, September 15, 2006

Pet Peeves


I need to vent. I really hate it when people lie to me. It's so hurtful. I mean, they might be lying to me to make me feel better. But then when I find out the truth, it's way worse than it would have been if they hadn't lied to me in the first place.


Of course, I do have to blame some here. I am way to competitive for my own good. I hate it. Why can't I just accept the role I play and be content with that? No, I want to be better, even the best, at everything. I keep praying that God will help me with this one, because I know that I cannot do it alone. And maybe I'm getting better, but it's so hard. I hate that I'm like this. I end up pushing so many people away from me because of it.

Anyway, I'm determined to have a good weekend despite all of this crap going on. Matt's coming home tonight. We're going to go to the Homecoming game. It should be a good time. Just like all the games we went to last year... Sitting in the student section :) Haha! Then tomorrow is the Lowen & Navarro concert at my parents house! My friend Sarah was suppose to come with me, but she moved to Eau Claire :( I guess I'll just go alone, again... It's okay though. Matt and Kari and Beth will all be there too. Plus a ton of my parents' friends. And then, of course, Sunday is the TEC 65 Leadership meeting. I can't believe it's finally here!

Today's Tidbit: I was so upset last night that I didn't go to sleep until 6:30 AM. I am usually waking up around that time!

4 Comments:

At 11:23 PM, Blogger A. Bauer said...

Sunday, SUNDAY, Sunday!!!!!!

 
At 12:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love janet.

 
At 12:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

a lot

 
At 10:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So we need to talk! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home