Pretty in Pink

Monday, August 21, 2006

Be the fire in my heart


Beth and I went to church at Autumn Ridge this morning. One of the songs we sang really struck a cord with me. I had never heard it before and I completely fell in love with it. I was able to worship in a way that I haven't in a long time. I guess I realized how many things Jesus can be in my life, if I just let Him. Here are the lyrics. I think it's called Be The Center.

Jesus, be the center
Be my source, be my light
Jesus

Jesus, be the center
Be my hope, be my song
Jesus

Jesus, be my vision
Be my path, be my guide
Jesus

Be the fire in my heart
Be the wind in these sails
Be the reason that I live
Jesus, Jesus

Today's Tidbit: I hooked Nate up with a Charter e-mail address today. Gotta love that they give me 10 addresses and there is no way I will ever use all of them! Although, I am up to 6 now... 3 for me, 2 for Beth, 1 for Nate.

5 Comments:

At 10:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, sweet lyrics, now only if I could hear what it sounds like!

And why did they give you 10 email addresses?! And why do you have six?!?!?! We have charter at my house, but we only have one, so did you waste your money to get 10?

 
At 11:56 AM, Blogger Janet said...

I don't know, I just get 10 with the package I have.

Hmm... E-mail addresses... I have a personal one, one for coaching, and one for lessons. Then Beth has one for coaching and one for lessons and now Nate has one. So that makes 6 :P

 
At 10:56 PM, Blogger A. Bauer said...

So Greg might only have about 7 or 8 of them....

 
At 9:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HEY!! I don't have as many email addresses as my age! I mean, come on! Who has 22 email addresses?

 
At 11:11 PM, Blogger Janet said...

22?!? Nice, Greg!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home