Pretty in Pink

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

I'm a dog owner!


Well, Beth and Matt and I have returned from our trek to Iowa and we have a new puppy to show for it! We left home at 11:30 and got back around 10:45 last night. Of course, we did stop several times, so it wasn't like we were driving the entire time.

After much deliberation, we named the puppy Howell or Howie for short. I am absolutely in love with him! He's so sweet and laid back. It's awesome! I was all prepared for a horrible night with him, but it was pretty smooth. He cried for about 10 or 15 minutes (which was hard to listen to, but over quickly). He's been doing really well today.

So far he loves people, but doesn't so much care for other animals. We stopped at Greg & Jennie's last night and introduced him to them and then to Sadie. He is also terrified of Dory & Nigel. We took him to the pool today and everyone went nuts. Sorry Steve and Cali, we didn't mean to distract all the kids!

That's about all I have to report right now... I have to take my film in and get it developed. Then, and only then, will I have more pictures for you all!

Today's Tidbit: I am finally uploading my CD's into iTunes. I'm at 6,041 songs and counting... I think I need a bigger iPod!

4 Comments:

At 8:08 AM, Blogger j said...

If you have to start cutting things out, whatever you do, don't sacrifice Flint and Steel.

See you tonight!

 
At 8:21 AM, Blogger Janet said...

Oh, I would never! That would be sacrilege!

Yeah, I’ll see you tonight :) Yeah!

 
At 8:56 AM, Blogger uncle tim said...

alright you two....

 
At 12:07 PM, Blogger The Giesenator said...

Flint and Steel changed my life.. kind of

 

Post a Comment

<< Home