Pretty in Pink

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Oh what a relief!


"Dear Janet, It is my pleasure to inform you that your criminal background check has cleared. You are now a Substitute Teacher for the Rochester Public Schools."
Oh my goodness, I was so worried that I wouldn't pass that. Well, it's official now. I'm all set up to sub in Rochester.

Not too much going on here. I've been sleeping a lot. I get up and work in the morning and then spend my afternoons playing with the puppy and taking naps. I guess I should enjoy my one month of free time before the craziness starts.

Today's Tidbit: We got my mom a birthday card that sings "Final Countdown." Howie loved the thing. He was chasing it and pushing it around the room. He started chewing it to shreds and then even got it open so it sang at him. Oh it was great!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home