Pretty in Pink

Monday, September 18, 2006

New carpet and new puppy do not mix...


I got a lovely surprise this morning from the puppy... He ate a pencil. Literally, the entire thing! I walked out into the other room to find a few splinters and a nice pile of black vomit. Oh, I thought I was going to die. So, I got the wonderful job of cleaning the carpet. First, I tried my carpet cleaner. It was pretty clear that it was not working at all! Beth started researching online and found that people mostly recommended using dish soap and warm water. Let me tell you, that worked amazingly well! You can still see a little tinge of gray in a few places, but it's mostly clean.

While I was in the midst of cleaning the carpet, I happened to glance up at the love seat. There was a nice, big red stain on one of the cushions. Gah! Kool-Aid! So now we have to try and remove that stain too. Boiling water is our next move...

Today's Tidbit: I was artsy today... I actually drew a picture! This is new for me :)

3 Comments:

At 10:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

And what did u draw?

 
At 11:35 PM, Blogger Janet said...

Haha, that's for me to know and you all to find out!

 
At 2:38 PM, Blogger uncle tim said...

gee, nobody could've called that...new puppy, new carpet, fecal matter....all these things go hand in hand.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home