Pretty in Pink

Monday, September 25, 2006

Fall TV


Well, it's time for my report of all my shows...


Sundays - Race, Case, and Trace Night on CBS!
All three shows have started and I am impressed with them all. Of course, The Amazing Race, is amazing! I was a little disappointed last year, so I'm glad that we're back to higher standards again this year. I'm pulling for Peter & Sarah and Tyler & James.

Mondays - The Class and CSI: Miami
We watched The Class last week just to see what we thought. It was pretty funny, so I think I'll keep watching it. I honestly don't know why I watch CSI: Miami. It's my least favorite of the CSIs. It's usually so cheesy. And H drives me insane! Gah!

7th Heaven premiers this week and I think Beth wants to watch the show Heroes too. We shall see about that one...

Tuesdays - Dancing with the Stars, Gilmore Girls, Law & Order: SVU, and Miami Ink
Dancing with the Stars is off to a good start already. I've been pretty happy with the two who were already voted off. My favorites are Joey Lawrence and Emmitt Smith right now. Gilmore Girls actually doesn't start until this week, but it's one of my all-time favorite shows, so I'm sure it'll be good. SVU started off with a bang last week. I loved it! And Miami Ink is always entertaining :)

Wednesdays - CSI: NY, Bones, and Justice
I loved the premiere last week. I really love Lindsay on the show, I'm so glad she came on after her wonderful guest appearance on Without a Trace last season! Bones if off to a good start. Although, I really hate the new boss lady. I hope they get rid of her soon! Justice is a great show. Although, I keep waiting for the episode where I'm disappointed because an innocent person is found guilty or a guilty person is let off the hook.

Thursdays - Survivor, CSI, Grey's Anatomy, and ER
The whole racial twist on survivor is kind of annoying. But it's new and different, I suppose. I like the Asian team the best right now. CSI was pretty good, I wasn't overly impressed, but that's okay. I haven't had a chance to watch Grey's Anatomy or ER yet, but no worries. They're on the DVR! I think we're also going to watch Ugly Betty when it starts this week.

Fridays - Close to Home, Numb3rs, and What Not to Wear
The Season of Close to Home started with a very sad case, but it was a good episode. There were some surprises that even I wasn't ready for. Numb3rs was alright, left me up in the air with a TBC episode. Dang! And it was weird for me to see David Gallagher in a role other than Simon Camden... And What Not to Wear is always great. I want to be on that show :)

Today's Tidbit: Our DVR records 34.5 hours of TV every week. At least it's not all stuff that I watch ;)

1 Comments:

At 10:31 PM, Blogger A. Bauer said...

Mondays are also How I Met Your Mother....I'm usually a big fan of it....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home