Pretty in Pink

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Pac-Man Fever


After reading Jodi's blog about playing Nintendo, I was in the mood to whip out the PS2 and play some Pac-Man Fever. I haven't played it in a while, so Beth and I dug out the controllers and started a game. It was pretty fun. I still own at Bell Tower Climb, Raise the Flag, and Ghost Whackers. Beth is pretty good at Homerun Castle, Cannon Tac Toe, and Dart Toss. We go both ways on Vend-A-Fruit, Cart Dash, and Fruit Mash.


I won the game, but barely. We were both on the last space so we knew that whoever won the last game was going to take it all. The game came up as Card Dash. I hadn't won that all day and she'd been doing pretty well. I figured I was toast. But then I came through and played the best game of that I ever had, so I was crowned champion. We played the Pentathalon twice and the Decathalon once after that and then put the game away.

Today's Tidbit: We took Howie on a walk with his new gentle leader. He did so well. It was the first good walk we've been able to take him on. Yeah! Now I can look forward to walking the dog :)

1 Comments:

At 10:19 PM, Blogger Shayla Michelle said...

It's actually kind of humerous about how I suck at all video games. No joke. My friends decided to have a "Halo party" once... well they taught me how to play... I kill 4 people one round... one of the people was myself. I don't know how I managed that, but I did. haha But even PacMan... wow it's weird. I am just not a video gaming person

 

Post a Comment

<< Home