Pretty in Pink

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

My productive day


On the one hand, it's kind of frustrating that I haven't been subbing a lot this week, or all fall really. But, on the other hand, I've had so much to do that it is allowing me to get all that done. Yesterday was one of those days...


I woke up, fed the dog, did all my normal morning routines... Then the fun began :) I started by catching up on coaching stuff. I sent out my weekly e-newsletter to the parents (which was a day late, but oh well), I double checked the meet entry for the Spooktacular meet that's coming up next weekend, I printed up the list of October birthdays to post at the pool (that was a little late too), and I responded to quite a few e-mails from parents.

By this point, Howie was wanting to play. I took about a 48 minute break and played with him while I watched Monday's episode of The Bachelor: Rome. By the time I finished, Beth was awake and could take over Howie duty while I got back to being productive...

Next, it was on to T.E.C. stuff. I started by making 6 CDs. Granted, 4 of them were the same, so it was only 3 different mixes. I worked on some Wheat, although not very much yet. I organized some of the decorations and stuff I have to bring, and I started working on the wheat to get passed out in the conference room. It was a good day. I need to be just as productive toady. Right now I'm waiting for Beth to get up. Once she does, it's time for shopping! Whoo hoo!

Today's Tidbit: My brother beat me in fantasy football this week :(

1 Comments:

At 2:09 AM, Blogger A. Bauer said...

I have 3 words for you....

ONE.......MORE........WEEK!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home