Pretty in Pink

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Sports


It's been a great weekend/week for me and my sports teams. Century won on Friday (as noted in the previous blog), I beat Greg in fantasy football this week. Also, Kudos to Ben for taking Tim out. No more undefeated teams in our league! AC Power all the way :)

And, the Twins won the division! Simply amazing! What a comeback year this has been! My favorite was freaking out at the meeting and screaming and jumping. Oh, good times.
I'm watching the Twins play game 1 of the ALDS. We need some offense right now. Let's go Twins!

Today's Tidbit: It turns out that my future husband has a girlfriend. Too bad :(

6 Comments:

At 1:53 PM, Blogger uncle tim said...

so, I'm assuming your future husband is pretty hometown boy, Joe Mauer?

 
At 2:39 PM, Blogger Janet said...

Incorrect, any other guesses?

 
At 10:23 PM, Blogger A. Bauer said...

Justin Morneau?

 
At 11:02 PM, Blogger Janet said...

Haha, you cheater! You already knew that :P

 
At 9:12 PM, Blogger A. Bauer said...

Only because it's in the Support manual....and you told me to read it....

 
At 9:36 PM, Blogger Janet said...

You are such a liar!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home