Pretty in Pink

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

TEC #65 Pictures


Here is just a sampling of pictures from my weekend...

Me and Ben on Thursday night...

Look, the alien is taller than Shayla!

Laura and me on Friday morning. We are ready to go!

I still don't see any resemblance...

Dean, Nate, Laura, and Me
A reuniting of the TEC 62 Wheat Leadership :)

Ben, Nate, Laura, and Me
I got to work with the most amazing leadership ever!

Laura and Me on Saturday night... Yeah, we know we look good :P

Ben and his "replacement"

Me and Pastor Gary!

Today's Tidbit: I didn't take nearly as many pictures as I would have liked... Good thing we had a good photographer at the weekend :) Yeah for Adam!

3 Comments:

At 9:21 PM, Blogger Shayla Michelle said...

hahaha oh my gosh, I'm taking that picture of me for myspace, that is toooooo funny not to

 
At 11:04 PM, Blogger Sarah B. said...

Nice pictures! :) I'll have to get my pics up as soon as I get my computer back. I know I don't have many though.

 
At 11:26 PM, Blogger A. Bauer said...

All I have to say is...."sad"....

I kind of had a big moment while loooking at those and realizing how much I truly do miss that weekend. I'm skipping out on Family Weekend at NWC and seeing Cody to go to the reunion, and I really hope all of the Support team comes back. I miss those crazy kids....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home