Pretty in Pink

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Depressing, I know...


Well, my beloved team lost tonight. I am quite heart-broken. Leon got injured early in the 2nd quarter. At least I think he was injured. He left the game and was on the bench with blankets and jackets for the remainder of the game. They also got crutches for him to use when leaving the field. It was really disappointing. I just pray that he is okay and I hope that he is ready to play in the play-offs.


It was a pretty good game. I was pleased with our defense. We made a few decisions that I question, but what are you going to do. At least we're the Co-Champions of the Big 9 this year. That's still pretty great! Way to go Panthers and good luck in the section tournament!

Final Big 9 Standings (I think!)
1. Rochester Century 7-1
1. Rochester Mayo 7-1
3. Mankato East 6-2
3. Mankato West 6-2
5. Faribault 5-3
6. Owatonna 4-4
7. Rochester John Marshall 3-5
8. Albert Lea 1-7
8. Austin 1-7
10. Winona 0-8

Today's Tidbit: I took CPR training today. It was incredibly boring. It always amazes me how much of it is simply common sense. Especially on the test. My boss kept coming over and telling us what we were all doing wrong. But I'm pretty sure we all beat him on the test! I got 100% on all 4 tests, thank you very much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home