Pretty in Pink

Monday, October 30, 2006

Burn baby burn!


Ok, so many of you know that I'm a pretty big fan of CSI. Beth and I watch all three of the CSI shows religiously. We sat down to watch CSI: Miami last week and I could not stop laughing. That show is so over-the-top, it just kills me. I don't know why they insist on stating the obvious and acting all shocked about it. And I don't know why they do such unbelievable things. They don't do this on CSI or on CSI:NY. What's up with Miami?

I have come to the conclusion that it's H. I can't handle him. I think I'd like the show a lot better if he went away and they let Calleigh run the show. I mean really! I about lost it when he drove that car out to the beach, casually walked away even though it was seconds from exploding, and then said "Burn baby burn" as he walked away. Yeah, uh-huh.

Today's Tidbit: I'm going back to sub for the "class from hell" again tomorrow and Wednesday. It could be interesting... Especially considering the fact that tomorrow is Halloween and then the day after Halloween is always the worst :P

3 Comments:

At 11:11 AM, Blogger The Giesenator said...

Laura's spelling -
CSI: Hawii

 
At 7:35 PM, Blogger Janet said...

Weird in what way? I guess it has been a little different this season. But I like it, I think :)

 
At 10:35 PM, Blogger A. Bauer said...

The one thing I do like about H is his mysteriousness and how he isn't surprised about anything....I find it entertaining....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home