Pretty in Pink

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

The things we do for fun...


*** EDITED ***

This year for Halloween, I felt like a proud parent. Haha! Beth and I bought a dog costume for Howie. It was only $8 at Target, so we splurged. Anyway, Howie got to be a dinosaur this year and was clearly the toast of the neighborhood! Everyone loved his costume when they came by trick-or-treating.

We took over 40 pictures of him. Yes, I do realize how very sad this is! He was the cutest dinosaur I ever saw! Here is one of my favorite pictures. He looks so stately, doesn't he?


Today's Tidbit: I never again want to sub on Halloween. I think just about everything that could have gone wrong, did go wrong. Besides the normal loud and chaotic holiday classroom, I had a fight, some name-calling, a whole lot of tattle-tailing, some tears, and I had two girls dig a hole and bury another kid's hat. Oh sad day! Hopefully tomorrow is better!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home