Pretty in Pink

Saturday, November 11, 2006

Beauty and the Beast Top 10

Well, fall musical season is now upon us. I will be going to 5 musical performances in a 9 day period. This started last night when I drove all the way to New Ulm to see "Beauty and the Beast." Let me tell you, the drive was totally worth it! I had so much fun.

I have decided that I will try to post a Top 10 for all of the musicals I go to in the next week and a half. Enjoy!

10 - Picture Time!
9 - Nate spilling popcorn all over himself
8 - Jill's inability to keep a straight face in "The Mob Song"
7 - The intense fight scene that had me on the edge of my seat
6 - "Look it's a light post, it must be Narnia!"
5 - Jill as the best champagne glass I have ever seen!
4 - Getting to hang-out with Shayla, Abby, Amy, and Nate
3 - Jill waving at me during the final song
2 - Laughing through most of the show with Shayla
1 - "Light your torch! Mount your horse!"

Today's Tidbit: Since Thursday, I have put 610 miles on my car. I'll be adding another 240 tonight.

4 Comments:

At 5:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ohhh man good times. those wolves are deffently blog worthy though.

 
At 12:18 PM, Blogger Janet said...

Yeah, they should get an honorable mention. Amy and I also decided that your snorting should be on the list :)

 
At 8:49 AM, Blogger justabby said...

number one really had me laughing....o and i had to bring the movie up to school with me and watch it last night....just goes to show you're never to old to watch one of your childhood favorites

 
At 10:17 AM, Blogger Janet said...

I didn't get called to work today, so I might just have to watch that movie sometime today :) I love Disney!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home