Pretty in Pink

Sunday, November 05, 2006

"There is just one moon and one golden sun..."


Well, since I don't have my pictures ready to post from today you get another blog about how it's a really small world that we live in. I had two small world experiences on Friday at school. Although, I didn't even figure one of them out until today.

Ok, so first... One of the 1st grade teachers that was down the hall from me was my 2nd grade Sunday School teacher. I loved her, she was awesome! And, I had subbed for her daughter the week before when I did 8th grade art (I forgot that one in the blog).

Secondly... This is the one that I didn't figure out until this morning... One of my kindergarteners is Matt's nephew! Back when I first started subbing, he and I had talked about the possibility of me having his nephew and now I did!

This was my favorite day of subbing so far. I think Kindergarten might be one of my favorite grades! The best part of the day was play time. Haha! So great! But yeah, so I really hope I get to go back. Then I will tell Cullen that I know his super cool and amazing uncle!

Today's Tidbit: "This is Janet Youngers, secretary (or if you want to be PC, office assistant) of Giesenbauer Inc. calling to inform you that Mr. Giesen and Mr. Bauer request that you meet them in their office immediately."

2 Comments:

At 10:51 PM, Blogger A. Bauer said...

You're the best "administrative assistant" that 2 cents a month could buy....

Glad you're on the Giesenbauer team....

 
At 10:52 PM, Blogger The Giesenator said...

I agree with the Bauer half of Giesenbauer Inc. "We're car people" er... i mean "but our shenanigans are cheeky and fun"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home