Pretty in Pink

Friday, November 17, 2006

Brigadoon Top 10

Another weekend of musical performances has begun! I headed for Owatonna tonight for the opening night of "Brigadoon." This is not one of my favorite musicals ever, but I was of course excited to see Laura, Amanda, Travis, and Anna in it. I had a blast with Matt and Rebecca before, during, and after the play! I promise that I will have another Top 10 after I see it a second time on Saturday, but I also wanted to include one for tonight's performance!

10 - The very strange noises coming from behind us!
9 - Matt's reenactment of getting stuck during a fire drill
8 - "I'm getting make-up all over you!"
7 - "Do you need help with that door, Travis?"
6 - "We're at the art exhibit, come find us!"
5 - The scenes where they used the white screen, I loved it!
4 - TEC Reunion... The list is too long to put here :)
3 - Talking in the parking lot after the show
2 - Hugs!
1 - "I think they got him!"

Today's Tidbit: Howie lost a tooth this morning. He's really been losing quite a few, but I actually saw this one fall out and then I got to pick it up and look at it. It looked like a crown, it was super cool!

1 Comments:

At 12:21 AM, Blogger Janet said...

Yes, quite normal. He's teething :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home