Pretty in Pink

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

April 11th... What a crazy day!

Well I most certainly did not expect to wake up to accumulated snow this morning, that is for sure! It's April 11th, for crying out loud. What is going on? I was driving to school and I heard a bunch of school closings! When I got to school I heard that the Today Show was in town filming us. What a completely crazy day!

I think the weather caused the kids to be nuts today too! I am hoping this craziness has worn off by the time I go coach practice... What do you think the chances are of that? I'm thinking not very good. Honestly though, school was pretty easy today. Lore has a student teacher, so she was in charge. We definitely had plenty of drama though. I thought the drama was saved for high school, but I was wrong. The little 2nd graders had more drama today that I've had in months!

Now onto my second subject of the day... The Twins. I was extremely disappointed in Ponson's pitching on Monday night, but I was hopefully that Boof would do better. I guess not. It's okay though, I'm a Twins fan through and through. Since it's Lucy's birthday, and since she's going to the game tonight, I really hope we can pull out a win! I think we should all start praying ;)

Today's Tidbit: I am counting down to some very exciting things in the next few weeks...

2 days till Laura comes to visit
4 days till our swimming banquet
8 days till TEC 67
17 days till Sibley East's prom festivities
23 days till the Big 9 Music Festival

1 Comments:

At 11:19 AM, Blogger The Giesenator said...

Holy Wow! When you say it like that, Prom is coming up quickly! And holy Wow! When you say it like that, TEC 67 is coming up quickly! And Holy Wow! The Twins pitchers had me confuddled as of late!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home