Pretty in Pink

Monday, April 09, 2007

The Frog Test

Since this is my 121st post, and 121 is my favorite number, I thought I'd use my favorite animal for the post. Okay, so that really wasn't my original intent. My mom just happened to send me this link.

Switch the frogs to the opposite side within two minutes. It is easily accomplished if you take a moment to THINK before you proceed. This is a 2nd grade computer test in China. The arrow in the lower left allows you to restart. Ready? Go...

The Frog Test

Let us all know how long it takes you!

Today's Tidbit: I am completely addicted to Sudoku now. Thanks a lot Beth!

4 Comments:

At 11:12 PM, Blogger The Giesenator said...

I am proud to say that i got it on the first time. I guess im a critical thinker or whatever it is. Here i come China!

 
At 8:47 AM, Blogger uncle tim said...

stupid game! took me like 5 tries.

 
At 9:09 AM, Blogger Joel said...

Well, that probably took me too many times. Oh well. It's too early. :)

 
At 8:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm afraid I can't do it. Hint please!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home