Pretty in Pink

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Singing in the Choir Room

So yesterday afternoon, I got to sub for the choir director at Century (again). It was only for the afternoon though. I showed up during 5th hour and hung-out with some of the Concert Choir kids through their lunches and open hours. There was a guitar in the room, so a few of them were playing it. Tommy started playing some DC Talk! He was impressed that I knew he was playing "In the Light" pretty much the second he started playing it. Yay for old school DC Talk! Now, that particular song has special meaning because I used it when I gave my first talk back at TEC #37. He also played "What if I Stumble."

It was really fun when he played "God of Wonders." Almost everyone in there knew the song so everyone was singing along. It's such a good song! I think Greg tried to teach me that song once... Too bad I like never have time to play anymore... Hmm... I really should get on that!

Well, I'm off to John Adams for another day of subbing. I'm still on my way to subbing everyday :) I'm back at Century tomorrow afternoon for choir again. I guess that leaves me with finding a job for Friday.


Today's Tidbit: I confiscated 2 cell phones in Panther Choir yesterday. I may be laid back, but I'm not outright stupid! And I know all the ways to try to hide a cell phone while texting. Don't mess with me :)

5 Comments:

At 3:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well you didn't take my phone so you clearly aren't good enough yet. :)

 
At 11:37 PM, Blogger A. Bauer said...

Oh, I've seen a few ways that you probably don't know....

 
At 10:20 AM, Blogger Janet said...

Oh, I'm sure you have... And I don't care that much, I'm not actually looking for it. But if you're going to be obvious, then you're insane if you don't think I'll take it :)

 
At 5:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lol I was paul. :)

 
At 8:04 PM, Blogger Janet said...

Nice Matt, really nice :) I was quite confused! I didn't have to take any phones away today, yay!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home