Pretty in Pink

Monday, April 02, 2007

What, you're getting married?!?

So thanks to Dan and Gary, there is now a rumor that I'm getting married. For the record, No, I am not really getting married.

So far, it's been determined that I am getting married in Chicago, in July, to Justin Morneau? My favorite part of the whole story was that after Gary announced it at the meeting, one of the other ATLs turned to my mom and congratulated her. Haha!

Sorry this is so short, but I'm going to go out and win some money. Or try to at least! We've been attempting to learn how to play 3 Card Poker. Or, we could stick with the staple, Black Jack. Anyway, I'm going to enjoy Vegas!

Today's Tidbit: Michael Phelps is totally amazing. 7 gold medals at World's last week! And 5 of those were world records. Incredible!

3 Comments:

At 1:13 PM, Blogger The Giesenator said...

Once again, congrats on the engagement. I have just the gift for you!

 
At 4:22 PM, Blogger uncle tim said...

WAIT. Bob's engaged?

 
At 3:30 AM, Blogger Janet said...

Haha :) Very good, Tim!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home