Pretty in Pink

Friday, March 23, 2007

The Best Week Ever

Alright, so despite being crazy sick, I just had a fantastic week! How in the world did I get so lucky that I got to sub at Century 4 days this week?!? It was great :)

Today I subbed for an English teacher. It's E-Week right now so the class she's teaching is about sports writing. She has a student teacher too. I didn't have to do much today except for chaperone study hall :) I did get to watch the 10th inning of Game 7 of the 1991 world series five times. That was cool. (Bonus points to anyone who can tell me what happened in that inning.)


I was heading up to the office after4th hour and ran into Lucy and Mary making copies of the newsletter. When they finished that, we went to the choir room. Mrs. Maragos asked me to come in during 7th Hour for her. So yeah, I got to see Panther Choir again today.


It kind of hit me after school that I probably won't see them again for a while. When I left, Katie asked when she'd get to see me again. I had to tell her that I had no clue. How sad :( I am seriously going to go through some withdrawal next week when I don't get to see them. It's weird that I haven't subbed in an elementary school since last Tuesday and that's what I'm actually certified to teach...

Today's Tidbit: I have subbed 51 days this year. 11 of those days for the Century Choirs and 10 for my favorite second graders at Bamber. The next closest is a couple of classrooms that I have been in 5 times. Kinda crazy :)

4 Comments:

At 10:45 PM, Blogger The Giesenator said...

great game.. didnt Morris pitch a great 10 inning shut out?

 
At 10:58 PM, Blogger A. Bauer said...

Nate's right....

"Morris could've outlasted Methuselah."

 
At 10:58 PM, Blogger A. Bauer said...

Plus, Gene Larkin is my hero. The tricky play in the 8th inning is what won it for us.

 
At 1:34 PM, Blogger Janet said...

Good job boys :) I knew you wouldn't disappoint!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home