Pretty in Pink

Saturday, March 31, 2007

The swim school instructors are always good for a laugh

Two blogs in one day, I know it's impressive :) I'm trying to make up for the fact that I will probably not blog too much from Vegas. Although, I could surprise myself :)

So tonight we went over to the Pittner's house for a pizza party. They were suppose to have it back in February, but it got snowed out. This worked out well for me because I was able to go along.

We started by playing poker. KJ, Beth, and I knew how to play. Ashleigh sort of knew what she was doing. We had to teach Alex, Andrew, and Megan. Megan caught on right away and so did Alex. Andrew was just crazy. After poker, we played "Fact or Crap." It's a way fun game. I laughed often, so that's always a good sign.

Here are a few fun things people said tonight:


"I peed so hard, I laughed!" - Ashleigh


"Little Welsh kid." - Adam (talking to Alex)


"He sounds like a squirrel with caffeine." - Alex (talking about Isaac's laugh)


"Now I've got the esophagus freeze!" - Beth


"I think he was high off the fumes cuz I stained my box." - Emily


"I am a Christianite." - Adam originated this one, but Emily actually said it

Today's Tidbit (Take 2): I have far too much to do before I leave town tomorrow. But it's so going to be worth it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home