Pretty in Pink

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

What a game!

Well, my Twins are back :) At least, tonight they played a game where they looked like themselves! Oh gosh, it was one of the best games I have watched in a while and I loved every minute of it. I had to record the whole game, so I just finished watching it now. Wow, what an impressive outing for the team. I would have LOVED to be at the dome tonight, but alas, I had to work until 7 so it wasn't so much an option for me.

Cheers to Ramon Ortiz! What a great game for him. It was so nice to have a pitcher who didn't already have us down by 2 or 3 runs in the first inning. He pitched 8 innings and allowed only 1 run on 3 hits. Way to go!

Cheers to Nick Punto (aka Uncle Tim... aka Tiny Superhero?) for scoring the first run for us and tying up the game in the 6th inning!

Cheers to Michael Cuddyer for his two RBIs!

Cheers to Castillo for stealing 2nd base (after his walk) and starting the 8th inning out with a bang for us!

Cheers to Mauer (aka Future Husband #2), Cuddyer, Morneau (aka Future Husband #1), and Hunter for 4 back to back hits which put us out in front!

Today's Tidbit: I can't wait till I can go to a game at the dome! Woot woot, go Twins!

3 Comments:

At 11:19 AM, Blogger The Giesenator said...

So when are we going to a game? After we get back from Wicked? :)

 
At 4:32 PM, Blogger Janet said...

We could totally hit up a game still this spring :)

 
At 1:51 AM, Blogger JK said...

Hey! Glad you like my blog... today I went to a dodgers game... they beat the padres. Hoooah.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home