Pretty in Pink

Sunday, April 15, 2007

Reliving the Glory Days

So something totally crazy happened last night. Tim called me! I know, it's quite shocking. He and Karen were in town at his parents' house and wanted to hang-out. We decided to be boring old people and just have a relaxing evening, but it was so much fun! I realized that I don't think Tim and I have hung-out since high school. I mean sure, we've seen each other at TEC weekends and whatnot, but that's about it. It was fun to tell Karen some of our stories. Like the go-cart and the ravine story. Ha!

I also really appreciated being able to talk to the two of them about looking for a church and meeting friends when you're our age and life in general. It was just an all-around good night. I'm pretty sure that I said I should get going around midnight, but that's when the really good discussions started. I finally got home after 2:30. I am definitely going to try to get up to the cities and hang-out with them again. Good times to be had by all!

Today's Tidbit: Our 10 & Under Awards Celebration went really well today. I think I did a pretty good job with all of my kids' presentations. My favorite part of the day was when I was presenting on one of Steve's kids. His bio actually said, "He's a great gut to have around." I about died.

5 Comments:

At 10:27 PM, Blogger A. Bauer said...

About this whole "Janet missing the last meeting" thing....it's just not working out....

 
At 9:10 AM, Blogger uncle tim said...

oh, good times...it was great to hang out again...I missed my Janet!

 
At 4:23 PM, Blogger Janet said...

Well aren't you possessive :P But yeah, we clearly cannot let it go another 7 years before we do it again!

 
At 10:35 AM, Blogger uncle tim said...

Well fine then...you're not "my Janet" anymore...now you're just "Janet"...enjoy your plain name!

 
At 3:09 PM, Blogger Janet said...

Ouch! I think I liked it better before...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home