Pretty in Pink

Friday, June 22, 2007

Nate Inspired

I was reading Nate's blog from the other day and it got me thinking. He posted his favorite "game console games." This has inspired me to want to make lots of Top 10 lists. So over the summer, I will post them every so often. My first one will be video games, in honor of Nate. Keep in mind that I do not play games very often and have a fairly limited knowledge of the subject.

Janet's Top 10 Video Games

10 - Dr. Mario for Nintendo
9 - Where in the World (or U.S.A.) is Carmen San Diego for PC
8 - Super Mario Brothers/Duck Hunt for Nintendo
7 - Pac Man Fever for PS2
6 - Aladdin for Super Nintendo
5 - Dance Dance Revolution for PS2
4 - Guitar Hero for PS2
3 - Mario Party for N64
2 - WarioWare Smooth Moves for Nintendo Wii
1 - Donkey Kong for Super Nintendo

Now that that's done, I'm off to pick up some children at the pool. Have a great day everyone!

3 Comments:

At 11:37 AM, Blogger uncle tim said...

did you first "drop some kids off at the pool?" perhaps the Cosby kids?

he he!!!!! yes, I know I'm a little child.

 
At 3:37 PM, Blogger Greg said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 3:37 PM, Blogger Greg said...

Let's see, based on the last game console I owned, my top games would have to be:

1. Enduro
2. Donkey Kong
3. Space Invaders
4. Pac Man
5. Football

Did I mention that game console was an Atari 2600, sometime around 1982?

But I do like Tomb Raider and Half-Life on the PC.

Oh, and Tim...you're bad.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home