Pretty in Pink

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Happy Birthday Howie!

Today is Howie's first birthday [insert awe here]. I can't believe that we've had him for 10 months now. It seems like just yesterday when Matt, Beth, & I made the trip down to Iowa to get him.

We didn't throw Howie a party or anything, although we probably should have. We did, however, give him a nice, big rawhide as a present. He has almost eaten the whole thing already. We also bought him this puppy ice cream. It's peanut butter flavored. I'd say he heartily enjoyed it.

While I was watching the Twins game, I saw a Jimmy John's commercial that I had to rewind and watch again. Yes, it was that good. I was hating the commercial until the very end when cannibalism kicks in. Oh good times.

The game tonight was great! Yay Twins! I told Beth that I was going to make her beloved Jason Pear my anti-boyfriend after his stupid error. But I'll be nice. It was nice to see Mauer get a few hits. And the fiance finally had an RBI again tonight.

Boyfriend of the Day: Luis Castillo

He had 2 RBIs off of 3 hits. He definitely came up big when we needed some offense.

1 Comments:

At 1:22 AM, Blogger A. Bauer said...

Jimmy John's....how I love thee....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home